Here at ABC Childcare & Learning Center we believe that children have rights just as the adults do.
Each child has the right to:
- Feel safe in his/her environment.
- Have great care, along with a curriculum that is loaded academically. This is intended to promote your child's growth and development.
- Have their needs met: Socially, physically, emotionally, and intellectually.
- Interact with peers and adults in clean, friendly, and caring environment.
- Develop positive, lasting relationships and friendships with peers and adults.
- Be an individual. Learning should be fun NOT forced.